focus

All problems have meaning and are sent to teach a lesson. At the wedding I had two problems focus and light. I tried things to compensate. I got some good photos but had a lot of not so good photos.

So focus and light are symbols that I can apply to my life. Do I struggle with focus. Do I need to pay more attention to this. Light is the other symbol. The right illumination is vital to seeing the world in its best light. Light is most difficult in low light situations where the Sun is not able to penetrate. In these instances I need to add light from an artificial light source to illuminate the subject or I can open an aperture wider, but depth of field is reduced. My lense also has limitations in this situation. I can also increase exposure time but this adds blur. Iso can also be increased, but this also has limitations. It effects color and noise and focus.
Life situations can be compared to this. The subject, current theme needs to be illuminated to give the best picture. I should ponder this subject and available light so that I can use the best tools I have available to see the subject in the best way possible and it can become a master piece in my life.
I need to carefully consider what I am focused on in my life. Focus is vital in creating a beautiful image. I want my life to be a beautiful image. 
I want light to shine from within when the light is low.
When the light is bright I also need to reduce the light so that I can  see clearly. Taking in the small amount I need to have a clear picture. The understanding of light and focus is vital to my life. 

Comments

  1. I love this Angela! Thank you for focusing your thoughts and setting them down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Marriage