A New Day




A New day ... That is a thought that has been in my mind since yesterday. What does it mean. Each day is a A new day. A new start. I can recommit to my goals and start again.

Wishes and dreams come true, for  a time I wanted Joanne and Samantha to be married. Now they are. That is a dream come true. 

Sometimes you make a wish and it comes true, like wishing a moment will last forever and then you can't forget that moment even when you want to and it haunts your mind. How do you unwish a wish.

Some of the things I want to recommit to:

Excercsie
eating healthy
saving
making money
developing my talents- photography
Study 
TR


new goals
making Vacutec more successful by expanding markets and products.
Looking for new marketing techniques that will work in this industry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

focus

Thoughts on Marriage